Piston Type Multi Stage Cylinders
Within this range, there are many sizes and combinations available from stock. The design/construction of this cylinder can cover a wide range of tipping, lifting and general applications within the agricultural industry.
Multi Stage Cylinders
These multi stage telescopic cylinders cover a wide range of agricultural tipping applications & typically range between 4tonne – 18tonne lifting capacity in 2 to 4 stages.
We appreciate the harsh environment these cylinders must endure which is why we manufacture to our own proven bespoke design to maximise cylinder longevity & minimise down-time.
Have A Question?
Please feel free to contact us. We’re happy to talk to you. Feel free to ask anything.
MULTI STAGE CYLINDERS
Standard Features throughout the range.
- Typically pin mounted
- Provision for grease nipples at both ends
- Headed gland nuts for reducing servicing downtime
- Zinc plated glands nuts for added corrosion resistance
- Double lipped asymmetric piston seal design manufactured in high-performance polyurethane
- Heavy-duty wiper ring featuring a front flap that covers the gland face preventing a water/slurry trap so common with conventional wiper
- Piston bearing rings: all pistons fitted with two bearings to give maximum internal support, manufactured to very tight tolerances and made from woven fabric reinforced with a polyester resin
- Gland bearing rings: all gland nuts fitted with 30/40mm long hard-wearing Acetal bearing strip
Popular Multi-Stage Cylinder
MULTI STAGE CYLINDERS
TUBE:– All tubes manufactured from ready to use smooth bore, EN10305-2 specification, E355 steel grade. If required chrome plated, the tubes are finished with a hard chrome plate deposit minimum thickness 0.025mm
ROD:– Non chromed rods manufactured from 070M20 steel, chromed rods manufacture from either CK45 (EN8) or 20MnV6 (EN14)
ALL PISTON TYPE TELESCOPIC CYLINDERS ARE PRESSURE TESTED ON A PURPOSE-BUILT RIG TO A PRESSURE OF 241 BAR (3500 PSI) AND THEN STAMPED WITH PART, JOB, & SERIAL NUMBERS, WEIGHT, MANUFACTURE DATE AND MAX W/PRESSURE FOR FULL IDENTIFICATION.
View our range of services.